Inside Out Of My Mind

About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Metro Detroit. I have a deep love for the city and all that it has to offer. Always seeking growth, absorbing all that I can and cherishing the treasures that I collect along the way. I am fortunate in my life to experience many true connections with others where I am gifted with energy, light, passion and grace.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Falling in, Falling Away

falling in, falling away
never thought it would happen this way
the water's so deep but the hill is steep
falling in falling away
there's a high price to pay
lose a lover while losing sleep
falling away, falling in
don't even know where to begin
where to fall at the end of the day to process this
falling away, falling into
lost in silence, found in pieces
without a place to fit in
falling away or falling in
are you either?
have you already
fallen away and fallen back in?
there was a rush of everything all at once
that seemed so real, so vivid, so full of life
pause
paused still
falling away
falling in
no more?

No comments:

Post a Comment