Inside Out Of My Mind

About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Metro Detroit. I have a deep love for the city and all that it has to offer. Always seeking growth, absorbing all that I can and cherishing the treasures that I collect along the way. I am fortunate in my life to experience many true connections with others where I am gifted with energy, light, passion and grace.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Peace Out, Peace In

Dive deep into
waters, wind,
life and the living.
Breathe deep, exhale,
take it in.
Wonder, beauty,
fire and ice,
swallow it whole.
Peace, fill your soul.
In the air
that fills the lungs,
Peace, flowing into
veins giving life,
a gift, a treasure,
Peace.

In the beginning,
In the end,
In between
Peace.
Drink it all in
and cry out for it,
Peace.

Written and published work by Kyra Faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment