Inside Out Of My Mind

About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Metro Detroit. I have a deep love for the city and all that it has to offer. Always seeking growth, absorbing all that I can and cherishing the treasures that I collect along the way. I am fortunate in my life to experience many true connections with others where I am gifted with energy, light, passion and grace.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Limitless Divine

With intensity in our eyes
Our hearts dancing through
A limitless divine,
Power and passion seep out
Beyond the confines
Of our minds
Into the gift of tomorrow
So that we may lift ourselves up
Into the deepest blue,
Into the richest bounty,
The boundless beauty
That we can touch with our minds.
All of that and more
Surrounds us here and everywhere.
We can borrow that which is within sight,
Absorb with our souls and
Every inch of our being
As much as we can,
Short of drowning ourselves.

By Kyra Faith August 2005 revised March 31,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment