Inside Out Of My Mind

About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Metro Detroit. I have a deep love for the city and all that it has to offer. Always seeking growth, absorbing all that I can and cherishing the treasures that I collect along the way. I am fortunate in my life to experience many true connections with others where I am gifted with energy, light, passion and grace.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Chester the Cat


Chester the Cat

Filled with grace
Your sweet, kitten face
Warmed my heart
Brought joy to my days

Your spirit strong
Life, full and long
As a kitten, you loved to play
You grew more loyal with each day

A faithful companion
Right up to the end
Always generous with affection
All you desired was attention

We shared so much love over the years
Memories will make smiles from the tears



Thank you to my remarkable kitty, Chester, for two decades of love and companionship! I am so fortunate that you chose me!!!

1 comment: