Inside Out Of My Mind

About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Metro Detroit. I have a deep love for the city and all that it has to offer. Always seeking growth, absorbing all that I can and cherishing the treasures that I collect along the way. I am fortunate in my life to experience many true connections with others where I am gifted with energy, light, passion and grace.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Uninhibited Beauty

There sits a pine tree
Off in the distance
It doesn't experience
Loneliness,  heartache or hopelessness.

It grows and breaks
In the wind, it shakes
It lies dormant for a time, cheating death
Storing nutrients, in preparation for a strong comeback.

It does not strive for perfection
No boundaries, limitations or expectations
It simply reaches for the sky without abandon
Water, Earth and Sun, a recipe to dazzle the imagination.

By Kyra Faith

April 8, 2014 2:45pm


1 comment:

  1. Funny, the idea of the steadfastness of trees has held me up more than once. Coincidentally, I mentioned it in my latest post, if you care to look.

    Yes, I shamefully plugged my blog.

    ReplyDelete