Inside Out Of My Mind

About Me

My photo
Born and raised in Metro Detroit. I have a deep love for the city and all that it has to offer. Always seeking growth, absorbing all that I can and cherishing the treasures that I collect along the way. I am fortunate in my life to experience many true connections with others where I am gifted with energy, light, passion and grace.

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Creative Energy is Currency

Writing saved me in my childhood and continues to save me but more than that, it propels me forward into beautiful spaces, wonder-filled places and uncovers a gratitude that brings life to the simple joys in each day. The propulsion that creative energies offer are the prescription for healing, resilience and forward movement. Let us  shine the light withn ourselve that is brighter from the legacy of those who have gone before us. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment